Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TallerGuy

Lost and Found 24th January Towers

3 posts in this topic

Another ace trip to the Towers and a big thanks for the marshall on the day. My friends gun was firing hot and a spare hire gun was quickly offered up as a replacement so he could still enjoy the day. This was really appreciated and shows that you guys really go out of your way to make the site what it is,

I did not retrieve a grenade on the day. I did ask a marshall to check to see if one was handed in a the end of the day but it was not.

Description of lost item

Black TRMR BFG marked in bronze "Big Robs Banger"

Maybe it go handed in after I left or it has been put somewhere on site. I did check after end ex to see if someone picked it up and put it somewhere at eye level on a raideator or something in the feild but I could not see it.

I hope it turns up. Please get in contact if you saw it or know it was handed in.

Any idea where you last used it chap? We can have a look round before the next shoot if it hasn't been handed in.

<p>It was in the room where the two teams squared off for a while. Split by the glass. It was 30 a side madness and the blacks could not get into the room at all. It went off right in the door way of the two glass walls. I did check the area but it could have been moved out of the way. Appreciate it if you can check. </p> <p> </p> <p>thanks</p> <p> </p> <p>Rob</p>

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0