Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DayleFry93

Planning on starting consistant airsofting!

2 posts in this topic

Hey all!

I have decided to take this up as a hobby, and a few friends will be joining me on this!

Couple of Q's.

- I've purchased the Bronze Membership from FAO, so as soon as I play my first game, it counts towards my UKARA license?

- Hire Wise, how are the hire weaponry at the Kidderminster sites?

- Can you purchase like Camo bags to dump things in and carry around during games? I've got Camo and face protection, but i'm not going to buy a Rig until I have my First AEG. Also, can spare mags / BB's be purchased there so I don't have to rely on just using the one hire mag? Hense the bag.

- How many people normally attend the kidderminster sites? I plan on trying all of them but i'm just wondering how popular they are. I do plan on venturing on to some of the northern sites like Anzio as I keep seeing it on YouTube and it looks damn awesome.

Glad to be here, planning to attend the 22nd of March Asylum at Kidderminster

1 person likes this

Hey Dayle,

Hope the below helps:

- I've purchased the Bronze Membership from FAO, so as soon as I play my first game, it counts towards my UKARA license? - If you are 18yrs or above, I believe it does but check to be sure: http://forum.firstan...a-what-do-i-do/

- Hire Wise, how are the hire weaponry at the Kidderminster sites - Good, most hire guns work great with good range, accuracy and are reliable for a hire gun.

- Can you purchase like Camo bags to dump things in and carry around during games? I've got Camo and face protection, but i'm not going to buy a Rig until I have my First AEG. Also, can spare mags / BB's be purchased there so I don't have to rely on just using the one hire mag? Hense the bag. - If the site is selling gear/kit etc then ask them for a "Dump Pouch", it looks like this: http://az321826.vo.m...x683-119028.jpg and requires a belt to attached to, works well for carrying stuff in and is designed to "Dump" you empty mags in when you need to reload under fire.

- How many people normally attend the kidderminster sites? I plan on trying all of them but i'm just wondering how popular they are. I do plan on venturing on to some of the northern sites like Anzio as I keep seeing it on YouTube and it looks damn awesome. - I dont know the exact numbers for the Kidderminster Sites but dont worry they always have enough players to fill the day. As for the Anzio site, the average turn our for this site varies from 80-120 ppl, but the site can take more and even at 100+ people it's always great fun as there is plenty room for it.

Hope this helps.

Harrison Out! :ph34r:

1 person likes this