Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GeneralKimbo

Question on Snipers

6 posts in this topic

Hi im quite new to airsoft but have been interested in starting for a couple of years. I was recently gifted an IF by parent after Christmas. it is a sniper rifle and was just wondering if I can use at The Armoury F&O site down in Wrexham and if so what the fps limit would be. Any help much appreciated.

You can mate. Its 500fps with 60ft minimum engagement distance. That is why a nice sidearm is always preferable for them close up kills. What sniper is it?

1 person likes this

thanks so much for the reply. its an m50 by Double Eagle. the manufacturer quotes the fps @ 350 with .2g on the site. but looking around most people who fire it with .2s seem to get more around 400-450.

Once youve used it a bot the fps will settle. You going tomorrow with it? Dont use .2g because your accuracy will suffer.use .25 or .3g but all this depends on your hop up system. Best thing you can do is to clean all the crap out of the barrel and bucking. Make sure everything lined up properly. Youll still have the 60ft engagement because its a bolt action

Im hitting 440fps at the mo but got a couple upgrades left do to. Ive already put £250 into mine not inc the gun and still got more to spend on it