P&C-rookies

Anzio feedback - following 23rd April game

4 posts in this topic

Dear all, the feedback posts seems to have dwindled away, which I think is sad as its a great way to share those special moments from the day's play. Several people video some of the action so please feel free to share a link of here.

Some great play on the day and one to prove that many folk hiring (and possibly new to Airsoft) helped to make a good day. Little issues on the day and some great team work with the yellows thrashing us reds in the first game and then a bit of pay back thereafter! I particularly enjoyed the humor when a yellow player inadvertently 'healed' me back into play in amongst a group his team. I managed to knife 3 before somone shot me :-D The yellow player who realised the mistake and tried to stop his teammate with the slow motion 'noooo' was just a tad too late! All in all a great day and can't wait for the next.

2 people like this

It was me who did it, i couldnt believe myself. Too bad my camera battery died and i didnt capture it :( good times

It was me who did it, i couldnt believe myself. Too bad my camera battery died and i didnt capture it :( good times

Turns out my cam was on!

Here's the clip -

Not sure if this was 10 seconds but this fun :P

Blame it on the girl!

Edited by Damian