Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jwright98

Question regarding two tone and RIF

2 posts in this topic

I have recently been looking at getting into airsoft, I had bought a few guns a while back and I have recently discovered the FAO sites near me however due to the lack of UKARA, they are in two tone. I was reading around in the forums and I spotted that people had stated that simply having a membership to FAO (Or any other registered skirmish sites for that matter) would be enough of a defense to have none two tone weapons without UKARA, is that true?

Thanks in advance!

Not true. By just having a site membership isn't enough for a retailer to sell you a RIF

The easiest way to purchase a RIF (besides being gifted one) is to get UKARA by registering at a site and playing 3 games within a 2 month period. After your 3 games and the 2 months you can register for UKARA with the skirmish site

For example i played 3-4 games at the Hive during the midweek evening games (i already had the bronze membership) then printed out the UKARA paperwork and handed it to them after the 2months ( you can go into the FAO shop and hand this in as well ). Few weeks later I got an email saying that I was registered. If you don't just ring up the shop to verify

There are other ways to purchase a RIF like using it for reenactment or filming but you will need valid evidence for this. Majority of airsofters go through the UKARA process

Oh yea you have to be 18+ as well